Get to know the Sacred Valley of the Incas, located about 45 km from Cusco, near the eastern cordillera of the Peruvian Andes. It was very appreciated by the Incas due to the fertility of their lands and the Inca archaeological sites, beautiful villages and a temperate climate.
Basic information :
- Place: Sacred Valley – Cusco, Peru
- Daily service with professional guides
- Duration: 1 day
- Difficulty: None
- Private touristic service or pool / shared
- Available in Spanish and English (other languages on request at additional cost)
- All tourist transport during the day
- 1 bottle of still water per person (only in private service)
- The Partial Tourist Ticket, which includes the entrance to the archaeological sites visited, which are Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero (only in private service)
- Guide in Spanish and / or English language (other languages on request at additional cost)
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba (great variety of starters, main courses and desserts)
Does NOT include :
- Personal drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses (tips, souvenirs, etc.)
- Partial Tourist Ticket in pool service
|Precio||For 1 person, For 10 people, For 2 people, For 3 people, For 4 people, For 5 people, For 6 people, For 7 people, For 8 people, For 9 people, Shared service|
Pick up from your hotel and exit to the Sacred Valley towards the original town of Pisac.
In Pisac where we will visit part of its archaeological complex and briefly its handicraft market . The traditional days especially to see the typical market of Pisac are on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, but if you want you can go on any day of the week.
After we continue our journey towards the small city of Urubamba, which bears the same name as its sacred river, which rises in the Cordillera Vilcanota de los Andes. Lunch is waiting for us in Urubamba.
The trip continues to the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo. It was an important administrative center that probably also fulfilled military functions, as shown by its walls and towers.
After this visit, we went to the town of Chinchero, highlights the church built at the beginning from the seventeenth century, in which you can see beautiful canvases of the famous “Escuela Cusqueña”.
Approximate time of return to the city of Cusco.